Organization name: “Center For Occupational Safety And Environmental Technology”
Acronym name: COSENT
Headquarters: Room E.0006, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: 08 37 755 104
1/ Research: research and application in the field of environmental management, environmental technology, occupational safety and health.
2/ Production: trial production of labor safety equipment; personal protective equipment, products - environmental protection equipment.
3/ Scientific and technological services: Design consultancy on environmental treatment system, labor protection; Monitoring, analyzing and evaluating environmental indicators and labor safety; Evaluation and transfer of environmental technology and labor safety according to the Law; Consulting: system management, information, training on environmental management and labor safety management.
4/ Co-operate domestic and abroad according to the fields registered.
5/ Training Safety Labor group 1 and group 4 according to the Circular 27/2013 – MOLISA(Ministry of Labor, War invailids and Social Affairs) in Certification No.3/2014 of Ho Chi Minh City of Labor, War invailids and Social Affairs about active Condition Training Certification Service.
Duties and responsibility
1/ Presiding or participate in scientific research projects of City/Province, Government, applying the scientific research articles at all Department for teaching and applying to life in order to meet the training requirements of University and Center’s Scientific and technological services.
2/ Participate in professional training, scientific research, application of scientific and technological services in environmental protection and labor safety.
3. To join professional associations and professional associations according to the provisions of law.
4. Coordinate with Ton Duc Thang University to provide professional training on environmental protection, supply and drainage water, labor safety for state and private enterprises. (Certificate and Certificate issued by Ton Duc Thang University)
5. Finding market demand, customer relations, direct trading and signing of economic contracts with customers on the basis of the current law.
6. Autonomy determines the price of research and experimental production products and services.
7. Refusal of work requirements of organizations and individuals that are contrary to the law, regulations of Ton Duc Thang University and COSENT Center.
8. Responsible for annual reports on science and technology activities of the Center for Science and Technology Department of Ho Chi Minh City and Ton Duc Thang University.